Second Hand Louis Vuitton Bags
- Louis Vuitton Totally PM Damier AzurSale Price $695.00 Regular Price $995.00
- Louis Vuitton Brea MM Monogram Vernis$1,300.00
- Louis Vuitton Trunk Chain Wallet EpiSale Price $1,050.00 Regular Price $1,895.00
- Louis Vuitton Noe EpiSale Price $695.00 Regular Price $750.00
- Louis Vuitton Lumineuse PM Monogram EmpreinteSale Price $1,100.00 Regular Price $1,200.00
- Louis Vuitton Zippy Coin Purse Monogram EmpreinteSale Price $450.00 Regular Price $600.00
- Louis Vuitton City Steamer MM$2,800.00
- Louis Vuitton Christie Monogram VernisSale Price $695.00 Regular Price $795.00
- Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM Damier Ebene$1,300.00
- Louis Vuitton Antheia Ixia PM MonogramSale Price $795.00 Regular Price $1,200.00
- Louis Vuitton Alma PM MonogramSale Price $650.00 Regular Price $795.00
- Louis Vuitton Alma PM Monogram$895.00
- Louis Vuitton Koala Wallet MulticoloreSale Price $350.00 Regular Price $595.00
- Louis Vuitton Petit Noe EpiSale Price $695.00 Regular Price $795.00
- Louis Vuitton Keepall 45 Bandouliere MonogramSale Price $950.00 Regular Price $995.00
- Louis Vuitton Alma BB Monogram VernisSale Price $1,650.00 Regular Price $1,750.00
- Louis Vuitton Alma PM Monogram$1,200.00
- Louis Vuitton Pochette Monogram$650.00
- Louis Vuitton Ribera MM$850.00
- Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM Damier Ebene$1,595.00
- Louis Vuitton Evora MM Damier Ebene$1,300.00
- Louis Vuitton Alma MM Monogram VernisSale Price $1,250.00 Regular Price $1,450.00
- Louis Vuitton Alma BB Monogram Vernis$1,550.00
- Louis Vuitton Petit Noe Monogram$850.00
- Louis Vuitton NeoNoe BB Epi$2,200.00
VIEW OUR GREAT RANGE OF USED LOUIS VUITTON BAGS & PRE-OWNED LOUIS VUITTON BAGS
If you are shopping online for a Louis Vuitton bag or wallet but are not wanting to pay the price tag of buying new, then our second hand luxury bags and accessories at Luxe.It.Fwd may just be what you are searching for. One of the oldest fashion houses in the world, Louis Vuitton which is commonly shortened to LV is also arguably the most iconic. From its humble beginnings as a maker of French luxury trunks over 150 years ago, the brand has since evolved into a worldwide luxury fashion powerhouse, which has also resulted in major demand for Louis Vuitton handbags both internationally and in Australia in recent years. And with the rise of the fashion house itself brings the rise of the market and demand for pre-owned authentic Louis Vuitton bags – which is where we come in. With a fantastic range of authentic Louis Vuitton bags, free and fast shipping within Australia, and easy returns if you do not love the bag for any reason, you can shop with true peace of mind.
WHY WE LOVE LOUIS VUITTON!
From the inception of the Damier print in 1888 by Louis Vuitton himself, and the subsequent creation of the interlocking L and V, quatrefoils and flower print of the iconic monogram, the French luxury house’s coated canvas bags and accessories have been sought after as ultimate status symbols. Not only aesthetically pleasing in coveted damier ebene, damier azur, and classic monogram; the durability of the canvas lends to its incredible longevity. But it is not just all about the canvas – the design house is renowned for their distinctive use of vachetta leather trim and handles, which naturally turns a honey patina over time with use. It is this attention to detail, quality craftmanship, and amazing durability which has led to second hand Louis Vuitton handbags being highly sought after by buyers in the resale market. As well as being a master of construction, the luxury house has also established itself as a master of variations, having reinvented itself numerous times whilst still keeping its feet firm in its heritage. The LV logo has become one of the most recognisable in the world and has enjoyed many modern updates over the years. From the LV logo’s Stephen Sprouse graffiti-style reimagining under Marc Jacobs’ direction; to its multicolour revamp by artist Takashi Murakami, all the way up to current reinterpretations, Louis Vuitton knows how to keep things classic yet fresh.
The French fashion house has also expanded its use of materials beyond their signature canvas to durable epi leather and its shinier electric version; supple monogram empreinte; smooth patent leather monogram vernis; mahina leather with its distinct perforated monogram print; as well as further iterations of the Damier print including embossed Damier infini and graphite popularly used for the men’s line. Iconic styles such as the Louis Vuitton Alma, Keepall, Speedy and Noe originating as far back as the 1930s – 50s, and recent cult classics such as the seemingly unfillable Louis Vuitton Neverfull have emerged as buyer favourites in recent years, both in Australia and worldwide. And with good reason – the practicality and timelessness of these styles makes them perfect for everyday use year after year. Not just gorgeous, durable, and iconic, many styles of Louis Vuitton bags are incredibly well priced in the designer bags space and this has contributed to their extreme popularity. At up to 60 percent off their retail price new when bought off our site, our second hand Louis Vuitton bags are even more alluring to any new or seasoned bag enthusiast.
AUSTRALIA'S PREMIER RESELLER OF LOUIS VUITTON BAGS
Luxe.It.Fwd is Australia’s most trusted reseller of authentic pre-owned designer handbags, shoes and accessories, and Louis Vuitton is one of our best-selling brands. If you are looking to invest in a pre-owned designer bag which you’ll treasure for years to come, browse our extensive range of second hand Louis Vuitton handbags above. But get in quick. The majority of our bags sell with 48 hours or less once listed on our site, so you won’t want to miss out. With free and fast shipping within Australia, easy returns, and a 100 percent guarantee of authenticity on all of our items, you can shop with Luxe.It.Fwd with confidence. And with multiple payment options at checkout including Afterpay and ZipPay, there are even more way to make your dream Louis Vuitton bag a reality.