Second Hand Gucci Bags
- Gucci GG Supreme Linea A Hobo$850.00
- Gucci Soho Medium ToteSale Price $795.00 Regular Price $1,050.00
- Gucci Bamboo Handle Studded Tote$695.00
- Gucci Sylvie Small Shoulder BagSale Price $1,650.00 Regular Price $1,900.00
- Gucci Sylvie Top Handle Medium BagSale Price $1,650.00 Regular Price $1,995.00
- Gucci Swing Mini Leather ToteSale Price $650.00 Regular Price $695.00
- Gucci Soho Chain Shoulder Bag MediumSale Price $995.00 Regular Price $1,100.00
- Gucci GG Marmont Matelasse Chain Wallet$1,400.00
- Gucci GG Marmont Small Top Handle Bag$1,600.00
- Gucci Padlock Small Studded Shoulder BagSale Price $1,550.00 Regular Price $1,750.00
- Gucci Flora Canvas Peggy Bamboo HoboSale Price $600.00 Regular Price $750.00
- Gucci GG Marmont Wallet on Chain$1,250.00
- Gucci Dionysus Medium Suede Shoulder Bag$1,500.00
- Gucci Nice GG Supreme Boston Bag$695.00
- Gucci Daily Bamboo Large Tote$750.00
- Gucci Swing Leather Tote SmallSale Price $550.00 Regular Price $650.00
- Gucci GG Marmont Super Mini Shoulder Bag$1,050.00
- Gucci GG Supreme Small Zip ToteSale Price $650.00 Regular Price $750.00
- Gucci Soho Chain Shoulder Bag MediumSale Price $950.00 Regular Price $995.00
- Gucci Zumi Mini Bucket BagSale Price $950.00 Regular Price $1,100.00
- Gucci Dionysus Mini Leather Chain Wallet$1,500.00
- Gucci GG Marmont Small Camera Bag$1,250.00
- Gucci Dionysus Mini Leather Chain Wallet$1,200.00
- Gucci GG Marmont Small Camera Bag$1,450.00
- Gucci GG Supreme Small Tote Bag$1,600.00
- Gucci Jackie Small HoboSale Price $400.00 Regular Price $550.00
- Gucci Daily Bamboo BackpackSale Price $850.00 Regular Price $950.00
- Gucci GG Marmont Small Camera Bag$1,200.00
- Gucci Soho Small Zip Tote$850.00
- Gucci Sylvie Small Shoulder Bag$1,950.00
SHOP OUR WIDE RANGE OF USED GUCCI HANDBAGS & PRE-OWNED GUCCI HANDBAGS
If you are in search of a gorgeous Gucci handbag but your wallet does not love the idea of buying new, then look no further than our second hand luxury bags and accessories at Luxe.It.Fwd. With a heritage spanning back to the early 19th century, Italian luxury doesn’t get any better than Gucci. One of the most adaptive brands in history, the design house has maintained their heritage of traditional leather craftsmanship, producing some of the most in demand designer handbags in the pre–owned market internationally and in Australia today.
WE ALL LOVE GUCCI BAGS!
Founded in 1921 in Florence, Italy by Gucci Guccio, the luxury powerhouse of Gucci has garnered a rich and colourful history. Starting off as makers of high–quality leather luggage, Gucci and his sons had to adapt to material shortages during World War II and use cotton canvas on their bags. This choice of material was distinguished by the use of their double G logo, and this signature canvas became synonymous with the house. In the following years other influences would join the helms of the Gucci aesthetic, bamboo handles, and details with equestrian influences such as Gucci’s iconic horsebit and red and green web. These unique insignia have cemented themselves into the brand’s luxurious design heritage and make them instantly recognisable to any buyer looking for a pre–owned bag with all the hallmarks of Gucci. The fashion house has enjoyed a resurgence in recent years with the appointment of Alessandro Michele as creative director in 2015. His exciting and eclectic vision led him to conceive styles such as the Dionysus, a style marked for its double–headed tiger head detail inspired by the Greek god of the same name. The Gucci Dionysus Shoulder bag is one of the most highly coveted bags in the second hand designer bag market, with variations in sizing including an adorable ’super mini’ version which embraces the tiny accessory trend.
Many of Michele’s styles have emerged as cult hits in the luxury resale market in recent years. Highly sought–after bag styles include the Gucci Soho, a versatile day–to–night bag with the label’s iconic interlocking ’GG’ logo, and the Gucci Marmont Camera Bag, from the Marmont line characterised by the updated double G emblem inspired by heritage designs. The Marmont collection is also characterised by the use of matelassé quilting made in a zigzag pattern which adds a touch of whimsy to its sophisticated design. The Marmont’s interlocking GG motif has also been lent to other styles such as the Ophidia, adding a contemporary touch to a line which draws heavily on vintage designs. These stylish and practical styles perfect for everyday wear have proven to be bestselling second hand Gucci bags today. In recent years Gucci has tapped into Millennial and Gen Z culture, embracing collaborations with outsiders rather than snubbing them as is common in elitist luxury space. Creative collaborations from Major League Baseball to Disney have shown the adaptive nature of the brand, and its ability to break outsides the stuffy confines of luxury fashion.
The brand’s new playful direction has allowed it to tap into unlikely sources of creativity, such as the GucciGhost line created in collaboration with Trevor Andrew whose alter ego inspired Michele to approach him to create a graffiti style reinterpretation of the GG logo in a dedicated collection. Gucci’s Courrier collection which debuted in 2017, takes inspiration from vintage suitcases, and updates the classic double GG canvas by adorning it with quirky applique patches featuring UFOs, planets, tigers and stamps. And it is Michele’s mastery of blending the old and new so seamlessly together which has returned the brand back to its throne as one of the most popular luxury fashion houses in the world.
AUSTRALIA’S TRUSTED RESELLER OF GUCCI BAGS
Gucci handbags are renowned for their quality craftmanship and durability, making them extremely popular in the second hand designer bag market. If you are in search of a Gucci bag, but are not wanting to pay the full retail price new, then Luxe.It.Fwd is your answer. Luxe.It.Fwd is Australia’s most trusted reseller of pre–owned bags and accessories, and Gucci is a firm favourite with our buyers. Shop our amazing range of quality pre–owned Gucci handbags with peace of mind that every product has been rigorously authenticated by our specialist authenticators and come with the quality that our customers have come to expect from us. And if you need a little more incentive to make buying even easier, we offer Afterpay and Zip as payment options together with free and fast shipping within Australia.