Pre-Owned Dior Bags
- Dior Saddle Bag with Embroidered Shoulder StrapSale Price $4,300.00 Regular Price $5,300.00
- Dior Saddle Bag Mini Oblique$3,400.00
- Dior Lady Dior Medium Patent$3,100.00
- Dior Bobby East-West Bag$3,800.00
- Dior 30 Montaigne Bag$3,100.00
- Dior Bobby Bag Large$4,995.00
- Dior Micro Caro Bag$2,300.00
- Dior Lady Dior My ABCDior Small$5,100.00
- Dior Saddle Bag Oblique$3,900.00
- Dior Book Tote MediumSale Price $2,995.00 Regular Price $3,500.00
- Dior Lady Dior Medium Patent$2,900.00
- Dior 30 Montaigne Box Bag$3,500.00
- Dior Be Dior Small$1,650.00
- Dior Lady Dior Large Patent$2,600.00
- Dior Diorama Studded Medium$1,800.00
- Dior Dio(r)evolution Flap Bag$1,400.00
- Dior Ultramatte Saddle Belt BagSale Price $1,600.00 Regular Price $1,800.00
- Dior Vintage Baudrier Saddle Bag$1,100.00
- Dior Lady Dior My ABCDior Small$5,300.00
- Dior Lady Dior Chain Pouch$2,100.00
- Dior Street Chic Colombus Bag$1,100.00
- Dior Saddle Bag with Embroidered Strap$5,400.00
- Dior Dioraddict Medium Flap Bag$1,800.00
- Dior Panarea Tote Small$650.00
- Dior Oblique Flap Bag$2,900.00
- Dior Saddle Bag with Embroidered Strap$5,300.00
- Dior Lady Dior Large$2,995.00
- Dior Diorissimo Medium$1,800.00
- Dior Diorissimo Medium$1,600.00
- Dior Saddle Bag Oblique EmbroiderySale Price $4,300.00 Regular Price $4,600.00
- Dior Miss Dior Promenade Pouch$950.00
- Dior Lady Dior Medium$2,900.00
- Dior Lady Dior Large Patent$2,400.00
- Dior Cannage Soft Hobo Large$895.00
- Dior Lady Dior My ABCDior Small$4,995.00
- Dior Miss Dior Promenade Pouch$700.00
- Dior Granville Polochon Satchel$950.00
- Dior Lady Dior MediumSale Price $3,300.00 Regular Price $3,500.00
- Dior Miss Dior Promenade PouchSale Price $895.00 Regular Price $1,200.00
- Dior Diorama Wallet on Chain$1,250.00
- Dior Diorissimo Medium$1,650.00
- Dior Lady Dior Medium$4,800.00
- Dior Micro Lady Dior Vanity Case$1,700.00
- Dior Diorama Small$1,995.00
- Dior Diorama Wallet on Chain$1,350.00
- Dior Lady Dior Cannage Pouch$1,400.00
- Dior Lady Dior Medium$4,900.00
SHOP ONLINE OUR GREAT RANGE OF SECOND-HAND DIOR HANDBAGS
Is a handbag from Dior on your dream bag wish list? As Australia’s most trusted online reseller of authentic used designer items, Luxe.It.Fwd can help you find your next favourite piece with our selection of second-hand Dior handbags. The luxury French design house has been a revolutionary force in the fashion industry since it was created in the 1940s, producing in its time some of the world’s most iconic, well-crafted handbags. Dior handbags and accessories continue to be highly sought after in the second-hand luxury bag market, and with a fantastic range of stunning pre-loved Dior bags, owning a special item from this much-loved brand could soon be a reality.
WHY WE LOVE DIOR BAGS!
Christian Dior started his eponymous fashion house in 1946 in Paris, with the first collection being shown in early 1947. Described as revolutionary, he introduced shorter, more constructed dresses to accentuate the female shape. By the 1950s the Dior brand had grown to become a force in the fashion industry, with Dior dressing some of the most famous women of the era such as Marlene Dietrich and Ava Gardner. Dior was just 52 when he passed away in 1957, with his talent and vision sorely missed by the industry. A young Yves Saint Laurent took over as artistic director for a couple of years until he was called to serve in the French army, and since then the luxury French fashion powerhouse has seen designers including Gianfranco Ferré and John Galliano taking the helm.
Arguably the brand’s most famous handbag is the Lady Dior. In 1995 First Lady Bernadette Chirac, wife of the former French President Jacques Chirac, contacted Dior to create a gift for the visiting Princess Diana. A structured, black quilted bag was made, originally called Chouchou, which was soon seen photographed on the arm of the princess. Dior added the design to its collection and changed the name to Lady Dior in honour of Princess Diana. The quilted leather, clean lines and Dior charm have made this an instantly recognisable design that has stood the test of time. The Lady Dior has been revamped and is not only available in the pre-loved market in different sizes, including the cute Micro version, but the option for velvet, shearling and embroidery in a range of colours and patterns awaits.
Created by John Galliano in 1999, the Dior Saddle bag’s unique shape does indeed resemble a saddle as the name suggests, with the ‘D’ logo resembling a stirrup. Its popularity soared after it was seen on the arms of celebrities like Paris Hilton and Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City. After falling out of favour for a few years the bag saw a revival around 2014 with the vintage trend taking off, and as a result creative director Maria Grazia Chiuri reissued the Saddle Bag by updating the shape and presenting it in a range of materials such a denim, canvas and fringe.
Launched in 2012, the Diorissimo handbag is expertly crafted for a simple yet stylish fashion accessory. A real classic, the Diorissimo has the option to carry it using the handles or comfortable shoulder strap, and its roomy interior ensures that all your essentials can be carried with ease. It’s easy to see why this timeless design has become a firm favourite in the luxury second-hand market.
The Diorama crossbody made its debut in 2015 during Raf Simons’ time as creative director and its classic-meets-modern look made it an instant success. Keeping the design clean but striking with its geometric lines, this bag is available in so many different options that it can be as simple or eye-catching as you please. For something more rock ‘n’ roll choose the brand’s micro-cannage design in a metallic shade, a studded option or even ultra matte.
AUSTRALIA’S TRUSTED RESELLER OF DIOR BAGS
Luxe.It.Fwd is Australia’s most trusted reseller of authentic pre-owned designer items, with Dior being one of many high-end designers that we carry. If you are looking to invest in a used Dior bag that you will always treasure, take a look through our range of second-hand items above. Don’t have the funds to buy your dream handbag right now? You’re in luck as we also offer our customers Afterpay and Zip to allow more time to pay off your purchase, as well as free and fast shipping Australia-wide to help make the experience of purchasing a Dior bag easy and convenient.