PRE-OWNED BOTTEGA VENETA HANDBAGS
- Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Nappa Small Shoulder BagSale Price $500.00 Regular Price $725.00
- Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Tote$850.00
- Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Nappa Garda MediumSale Price $895.00 Regular Price $950.00
- Bottega Veneta Bucket BagSale Price $1,200.00 Regular Price $1,800.00
- Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Top Handle Small BagSale Price $2,100.00 Regular Price $2,500.00
- Bottega Veneta Ruched Tote Bag$850.00
- Bottega Veneta Nappa Double Knot Mini BagSale Price $1,100.00 Regular Price $1,300.00
- Bottega Veneta The Pouch Intrecciato$1,800.00
- Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Nappa Duffle BagSale Price $995.00 Regular Price $1,200.00
- Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Olimpia Top Handle MediumSale Price $995.00 Regular Price $1,400.00
- Bottega Veneta Cassette Bag$1,900.00
- Bottega Veneta Padded CassetteSale Price $2,200.00 Regular Price $2,500.00
- Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Loop Hobo$1,050.00
- Bottega Veneta The Mini Pouch$1,500.00
- Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Olimpia Small$1,200.00
- Bottega Veneta Cassette Bag$1,600.00
- Bottega Veneta The Pouch$1,800.00
- Bottega Veneta The Mini PouchSale Price $1,395.00 Regular Price $1,495.00
- Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Olimpia SmallSale Price $1,250.00 Regular Price $1,400.00
- Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Roma Mini$1,400.00
- Bottega Veneta The Lauren 1980 ClutchSale Price $1,450.00 Regular Price $1,750.00
- Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Embroidered Camouflage HoboSale Price $650.00 Regular Price $750.00
SHOP ONLINE OUR GREAT RANGE OF SECOND-HAND BOTTEGA VENETA HANDBAGS
As Australia’s most trusted online reseller of authentic used designer items, Luxe.It.Fwd is here to help you find your next favourite handbag or accessory. Dreaming of owning a piece from luxury brand Bottega Veneta? Peruse our range of quality, pre-owned items and find the right bag for you with ease. Known throughout the world for its simple, elegant designs and signature intrecciato weave pattern, handbags and accessories from this high-end Italian design house continue to be highly sought after in the second-hand bag market. With Luxe.It.Fwd’s fantastic range of beautiful pre-loved Bottega Veneta bags, owning a special item from this adored brand can soon be a reality.
WHY WE LOVE BOTTEGA VENETA BAGS!
Launched in 1966 by Michele Taddei and Renzo Zengiaro in Vicenza, Italy, Bottega Veneta started out in leather goods. The brand soon developed its intrecciato technique which involved weaving leather strips together for a more durable product. The weave has become the signature look for the luxury fashion brand and is part of what makes a Bottega Veneta design instantly recognisable. Known for its understated aesthetic, Bottega Veneta steers away from logo-centric designs and concentrates on showcasing classic, simple, well-made bags and accessories. In the 1970s the two founders left the company and Taddei’s ex-wife took over. During the 80s and 90s the brand gained plenty of recognition and artist Andy Warhol even made a short film about the brand, but after a time popularity started to wane. In 2001 the company was bought by the Gucci Group with Tomas Maier as creative director, who was instrumental in putting the brand back on the fashion map. He left the company in 2018 and was succeeded by British designer Daniel Lee who reinvigorated the design house a fresh look. His first launch included the Pouch which became an instant hit and was seen on bloggers and A-listers galore. Bottega Veneta’s clean, modern designs are hugely sought after in the second-hand luxury market, with a plethora of interesting shapes and colours to choose from.
Inspired by a Bottega Veneta clutch, afterwards named The Lauren, that made an appearance in the 80s film America Gigilo, the Pouch was part of the first collection Lee designed when he joined the Italian design house. One for the lovers of minimal style, the pillow-soft Pouch is free from logos, pockets and fuss. What it lacks in practicality it makes up for in pure style, which instantly caught the eye of bloggers, influencers and A-list celebrities, becoming a huge hit on social media and one of the hottest bags to have. Choose between the cute mini or the larger size, smooth leather or the brand’s signature intrecciato weave and a range of colours.
For those who love the cool, relaxed look, the Jodie is a must-have for any fashionista. Said to be named after actress Jodie Foster, the woven intrecciato pattern does the talking by giving this simple, slouchy bag a textured finish. The shape makes this bag an eye-catching accessory whether you carry the mini or maxi version, and with a whole host of colours on offer there will be one to match any style.
Named after the Teatro Olimipico in Vicenza, Italy, the Bottega Veneta Olimpia bag combines both form and function. With its interwoven nappa leather exterior and classic shape, this bag is another example of the Italian quality and craftsmanship Bottega Veneta has become known for. Super versatile thanks to the sliding chain shoulder strap which can be worn long or doubled up, this beauty is sure to elevate any day or night-time look.
AUSTRALIA’S TRUSTED RESELLER OF BOTTEGA VENETA BAGS
Bottega Veneta is one of many high-end designers that we carry. When looking to invest in a used Bottega Veneta bag that can be enjoyed for years to come, take a look through our range of second-hand items above. Don’t have the funds to buy your dream handbag right now? You’re in luck as we also offer our customers Afterpay and Zip to allow more time to pay off your purchase, as well as free and fast shipping Australia-wide to help make the experience of purchasing a Bottega Veneta bag easy and convenient.