Pre-Owned Hermes Bags
- Hermes Birkin 35 Togo$8,995.00
- Hermes Bearn Wallet$1,500.00
- Hermes Silk'In Compact Wallet$650.00
- Hermes Kelly 28 Sellier Toile and Box$9,995.00
- Hermes Rodeo Charm PM$695.00
- Hermes Garden Party 36 Toile Officier$1,500.00
- Hermes Bearn Card Holder$1,050.00
- Hermes Lindy 30 Evercolor$5,500.00
- Hermes Garden Party 36$1,800.00
- Hermes Birkin 30 Epsom$20,000.00
- Hermes Herbag Zip 31 Bag$1,995.00
- Hermes Herbag Zip 31 Bag$2,300.00
- Hermes Garden Party 36 NegondaSale Price $1,995.00 Regular Price $2,200.00
- Hermes Birkin 35 Chevre de Coromandel$15,000.00
- Hermes Jypsiere 31 Clemence$4,800.00
- Hermes Evelyne I GM$2,800.00
- Hermes Toolbox 26 Swift$4,995.00
- Hermes Kelly To Go Wallet Epsom$5,800.00
- Hermes Evelyne 16 Amazone$2,995.00
- Hermes Dogon Duo Wallet Togo$1,100.00
- Hermes Herbag Clutch$650.00
- Hermes Herbag Zip 31 Bag$1,900.00
- Hermes Evelyne III 29$3,500.00
- Hermes Kelly Classic Long Wallet Epsom$2,995.00
- Hermes Mini Kelly Bag Charm TadelaktSale Price $3,300.00 Regular Price $4,500.00
- Hermes Herbag Toile PM$1,295.00
- Hermes Birkin 30 Togo$18,000.00
- Hermes Garden Party 36 NegondaSale Price $2,700.00 Regular Price $2,900.00
- Hermes Dogon Duo WalletSale Price $995.00 Regular Price $1,500.00
- Hermes Herbag Zip 50 Cabine Bag$1,100.00
VIEW OUR GREAT RANGE OF USED HERMES & PRE-OWNED HERMES BAGS
If you are in search of a gorgeous Hermes handbag but your wallet does not love the idea of buying new, then look no further than our second hand luxury bags and accessories at Luxe.It.Fwd. As the home of the iconic Birkin bag and Kelly bag, the fashion house of Hermes needs little introduction. With waiting lists stretching into the years for certain items when new, second hand Hermes bags are among the most represented of the designers in the resale market, both in Australia and Internationally. With a fantastic range of authentic Hermes bags, free and fast shipping within Australia, and easy returns if you do not love the bag for any reason, you can shop with true peace of mind.
WHY WE LOVE HERMES!
Initially founded as a saddlery and equestrian goods maker over 180 years ago, Hermes has evolved into a fully-fledged luxury powerhouse. Continuing to maintain its heritage, nearly all of the designer’s current day items feature a subtle equestrian nod in one way or another. The Hermes Evelyn bag, for example, was originally designed by the head of the Hermes Riding Department as a carry-all for horse grooming tools such as brushes and sponges. The perforated detailing originally allowed the equipment to dry but the H logo is now a coveted design element proudly displayed by Hermes handbag lovers everywhere.
The Hermes Constance is another house favourite dating back to the 1950s and is the pinnacle of pure elegance. The Constance was designed in collaboration with Catherine Chaillet who named the bag after her baby daughter. An easy wearing shoulder bag that features the house’s signature H-shaped clasp, the Constance became a favourite amongst Hollywood’s elite due to its versatile and compact design.
Undoubtedly the most well-known and sought-after style, the Hermes Birkin bag first made its debut in the 1980s. The bag bears the name of English actress and singer, Jane Birkin, after she described her ideal bag to Hermes chief executive Jean-Louis Dumas on a chance meeting on a flight from Paris to London. Before that, the fashion house was known for the iconic Hermes Kelly bag which was originally designed in the 1930s but was renamed when a photo of Grace Kelly carrying the bag made waves around Hollywood. Since then, both the Kelly and Birkin have become the ultimate status symbol of wealth and style.
The epitome of luxury, the Birkin and Kelly have now become synonymous with the brand and are in very high demand in the pre-owned Hermes bag market. With the finest craftsmanship, each of these bags is made by a solo artisan and can take up to 48 hours to produce by hand, meaning stock can be extremely limited. Available in an array of colours and materials and seen on the arms of celebrities everywhere, the incredibly high demand has made these designs close to impossible to buy new from a Hermes boutique. Therefore, many people turned to the pre-owned market to get their hands on these coveted pieces, with used Birkin bags often fetching the same price or even higher than what was originally paid. For that reason, a preloved Hermes handbag such as a Birkin is certainly a smart investment to make in your handbag collection, as they tend to either hold or increase their value over time.
AUSTRALIA’S PREMIER RESELLER OF HERMES BAGS
Hermes is one of the most sought-after brands in the resale market, with the Constance, Birkin and Kelly bags being in limited stock and only available exclusively through physical stores. With the rise in the online resale market for Hermes bags, many have turned to Luxe.It.Fwd as Australia’s most trusted online destination for pre-owned luxury handbags, shoes and accessories. Shop our amazing range of quality pre-owned Hermes handbags with peace of mind that every product has been rigorously authenticated by our specialist authenticators and come with the quality that our customers have come to expect from us. If you are wanting to invest in the ultimate in iconic luxury without having to pay the full retail price, shop our great range of authentic preloved Hermes bags at Luxe.It.Fwd. If you don’t have the funds needed to buy your dream bag right away but don’t want to miss out, we offer payment via Afterpay and Zip at checkout to allow you more time to pay off your bag.