Second Hand Chanel Bags
- Chanel Classic Double Flap Jumbo$9,500.00
- Chanel Classic Double Flap Jumbo$8,995.00
- Chanel CC Filigree Vanity Case Small$4,500.00
- Chanel Classic Double Flap MediumSale Price $4,400.00 Regular Price $4,995.00
- Chanel Classic Single Flap Maxi$6,500.00
- Chanel Coco Top Handle Mini Bag$6,250.00
- Chanel Classic Double Flap Small$9,200.00
- Chanel 19 Tweed Flap Bag Medium$6,200.00
- Chanel Classic Double Flap Jumbo$5,600.00
- Chanel Classic Double Flap Medium$5,500.00
- Chanel Classic Double Flap Maxi$7,200.00
- Chanel Boy Small$5,200.00
- Chanel Diana Flap Bag$4,400.00
- Chanel Two Tone CC Double Flap Medium$4,500.00
- Chanel Classic Single Flap Jumbo$6,300.00
- Chanel 2.55 Reissue 227 Double Flap Bag$4,995.00
- Chanel Gabrielle Hobo Small$4,500.00
- Chanel Boy Small$4,400.00
- Chanel Classic Double Flap Jumbo$6,300.00
- Chanel 2.55 Reissue 227 Double Flap Bag$6,500.00
- Chanel Boy Old Medium$6,995.00
- Chanel Classic Double Flap Small$7,500.00
- Chanel Classic Double Flap Jumbo$7,800.00
- Chanel Boy Old Medium$6,500.00
- Chanel Flap Bag with Coin Purse$5,500.00
- Chanel Classic Single Flap Jumbo$4,100.00
- Chanel Boy Small$4,300.00
- Chanel Boy Top Handle Bag Large$5,995.00
- Chanel Classic Double Flap Medium$4,800.00
- Chanel Classic Double Flap Medium$4,750.00
- Chanel 19 Flap Bag Large$6,800.00
- Chanel Classic Double Flap Medium$7,400.00
SHOP ONLINE OUR GREAT RANGE OF USED CHANEL HANDBAGS & PRE-OWNED CHANEL HANDBAGS
If you are searching for your ultimate designer bag or accessory online in Australia, our authentic second hand Chanel bags and wallets fit that brief perfectly. A fashion house so entwined with its namesake Gabrielle ’Coco’ Chanel; the brand has become synonymous with her ethos of simple yet elegant design. From her humble beginnings of being raised in an orphanage, Coco Chanel went on to create one of the most popular designer houses in the world in the ultimate rags to riches tale. With its flagship store situated at 31 Rue des Cambons in Paris, and with 310 locations around the world, it is not hard to see why Chanel enjoys enduring popularity both internationally and within Australia.
WHY WE LOVE CHANEL BAGS!
In the last 50 years Chanel handbags have become truly iconic. Despite going through a brief period of having slipped out of favour in the fashion industry, the appointment of Karl Lagerfeld as creative director in the 1980s breathed new life into the fledgling luxury brand, and a new era of Chanel was ushered in. Lagerfeld’s unique ability to follow his own vision whilst still maintaining the simplistic yet elegant essence of the woman and the brand itself, helped Chanel grow into the pinnacle of luxury it is today. Its elegant designs which nod to the past whilst keeping fashion– forward have helped them dominate the luxury handbag space, including in the pre–owned luxury market. In 1955, Coco Chanel introduced the 2.55 flap, a revolutionary style which was to change the face of fashion forever. Inspired by her mission to create wearable yet sophisticated designs, the bag featured an adjustable chain strap, flap opening, and the iconic Mademoiselle turn–lock. Karl Lagerfeld went on to update the original design with an interwoven leather and chain strap and CC turn–lock closure, creating the Classic Flap we see today. The epitome of luxury, the Classic Flap has now since become synonymous with the brand and is highly in demand in the pre–owned Chanel bag market. Available in both double or single flap styles, demand for both has continued to grow, and with price increases as frequent as twice a year, it is very possible that one day your Chanel bag could be worth more in the resale market than you paid for it, when bought either second hand or new. A Chanel Classic Flap is certainly a smart investment to make in your handbag collection.
But the Classic Flap is not the only bag to be revered. Introduced in 2011, the Chanel Boy – inspired by the nickname of Coco Chanel’s lover, Arthur ’Boy’ Capel – has become one of the most sought–after Chanel styles. Featuring straight lines surrounding diamond quilted leather, and a rectangular push clasp with the classic CC logo, the bag takes on a more masculine and edgier feel to its 2.55 predecessor, making it a cult favourite particularly among the younger market. The bag has been made in various sizes and materials, with limited editions being released throughout the years to the delight of many dedicated bag collectors. So successful is the ’Boy’ design that its features have emerged in other styles including totes, clutches, and wallets on chains. Indeed, Chanel’s bags have timeless appeal thanks to their distinct features which make them instantly recognisable to buyers looking for a second hand Chanel bag. Along with the Chanel Classic Flap and Boy, and the revival of the 2.55 in the Reissue 2.55, styles such as the Gabrielle Hobo, Grand Shopping Tote, and Wallet on Chain have emerged as buyer favourites in the past few years. Furthermore, vintage Chanel styles with the signature aesthetic of diamond quilted leather, CC turn–locks, and interwoven leather and gold tone or silver hardware chains are experiencing strong demand from buyers looking to add elegant vintage flair to their handbag collections.
AUSTRALIA'S PREMIER RESELLER OF CHANEL BAGS
Luxe.It.Fwd is Australia’s most trusted online destination for pre–owned luxury handbags, shoes and accessories, and Chanel is one of our most coveted brands. With retail prices for Chanel bags often spilling into five figure territory many have turned to vintage and used Chanel bags in the resale market for their better affordability. So, if you are wanting to invest in the ultimate in iconic luxury without paying the full retail price, shop our great range of authentic preloved Chanel bags at Luxe.It.Fwd. Don’t have the funds needed to buy your ultimate bag now? That’s no problem, we offer payment via Afterpay and Zip at checkout to allow you more time to pay off your bag.